1. Chapter-wise presentation for systematic and methodical study 2. Strictly based on the latest CBSE Curriculum and National Curriculum Framework. 3. All Questions from the Latest NCERT Textbook are included. 4. Previous Years' Question Papers from Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan are included. 5. Latest Typologies of Questions developed by Oswaal Editorial Board included. 6. Mind Maps in each chapter for making learning simple. 7. 'Most likely Questions' generated by Oswaal Editorial Board with 100+ years of teaching experience.
• Strictly as per the Term wise syllabus & Sample Question Paper released on 2nd Sept.,2021 • Exam-Targeted, 5 solved & 10 Self-Assessment Papers • All Types of MCQs–Assertion-reason & Case-based • Answers with Explanations & OMR Sheets after each Sample Question Paper • Academically important (AI) Questions for Board Exam • Learn more with ‘Mind Maps’ • On-Tips Notes’ for Quick Revision • For detailed study, scan the QR code
• 12 Years Solved Papers 2010-2021 (Year-wise) with detailed explanations • 2 Sample Question Papers – Smart Answer key with detailed explanations. • Blended Learning (Print and online support) • Tips & Tricks to crack the Exam in first attempt • GATE Qualifying Cut-offs and Highest Marks of 2021 and 2020- Steam-wise • GATE General Aptitude 2021 to 2017 – Trend Analysis • GATE Score Calculation • Mind Maps and Mnemonics
Some Special Features of Oswaal NCERT Solutions are: • Chapter-wise &Topic-wisepresentation • Chapter Objectives-A sneak peek into the chapter • Mind Map: A single page snapshot of the entire chapter • Quick Review: Concept-based study material • Tips & Tricks: Useful guidelines for attempting each question perfectly • Some Commonly Made Errors: Most common and unidentified errors made by students discussed • Expert Advice - Oswaal Expert Advice on how to score more! • Oswaal QR Codes- For Quick Revision on your Mobile Phones & Tablets • All MCQs with explanation against the correct option • Some important questions developed by ‘Oswaal Panel’ of experts
BENEFITS OF NEET SQPs: Get a thorough practice with 15 sample papers Decode the exam pattern with Previous Years’ Papers Get on top of exam paper trends with Subjective Analysis Execute last minute revision with Answer Keys Enhance cognitive learning with Oswaal ‘Mind Maps’ Boost memory and confidence with Oswaal Mnemonics Easy to scan QR Codes for Revision Notes, Concept Videos & Appendix
• Chapter wise and Topic wise introduction to enable quick revision. • Coverage of latest typologies of questions as per the Board latest Specimen papers • Mind Maps to unlock the imagination and come up with new ideas. • Concept videos to make learning simple. • Latest Solved Paper with Topper’s Answers • Previous Years’ Board Examination Questions and Marking scheme Answers with detailed explanation to facilitate exam-oriented preparation. • Examiners comments & Answering Tips to aid in exam preparation. • Includes Topics found Difficult & Suggestions for students. • Dynamic QR code to keep the students updated for 2021 Exam paper or any further CISCE notifications/circulars
• Strictly as per the new term wise syllabus for Board Examinations to be held in the academic session 2021-22 for class 10 • Multiple Choice Questions based on new typologies introduced by the board- I. Stand- Alone MCQs, II. MCQs based on Assertion-Reason III. Case-based MCQs. • Include Questions from CBSE official Question Bank released in April 2021 • Answer key with Explanations
As per the Latest Pattern issued by various Exam Conducting Bodies Previous years’ Solved Papers 2011 to 2021 Assessment through 3 Levels of Questions--Level 1, Level 2 & Achievers Answer Key with Explanations Amazing Facts, Fun Trivia & ‘Did You Know?’ Concept Review with Examples Latest Sample Papers with complete solutions