How to Buy a House with No (or Little) Money Down Information
The Ultimate guide to finding and financing a home
Almost everyone aspires to owning a home, but the reality of coming up with a large enough down payment often stands in the way of making that dream come true. No longer! How to Buy a House with No (or Little) Money Down has helped tens of thousands become homeowners, and now it's your turn!
Financing your dream home can be possible even if you never thought you could. This completely updated and expanded Third Edition shows you how. Even if you are relatively cash-poor or have a less-than-perfect credit rating, real estate and financial experts Martin M. Shenkman, CPA, MBA, JD, and Warren Boroson can help you obtain a mortgage and find the house you've always wanted--with expert guidance through all the confusing legal and tax issues involved. Featuring new sections on choosing an agent, using the Internet to search for an agent and a house, and how to win the bidding war, this clear, nontechnical guide tells you how to:
* Make seller financing the ticket to your dream home
* Take advantage of equity sharing, equity kicker mortgages, and other esoteric techniques
* Use lease options to build equity while renting
* Apply for and obtain fha, va, family, and other loans you may qualify for
* Inspect a house from top to bottom, inside and out
* Bargain with a seller and save a bundle
* And much, much more
You can obtain a down payment and get the most house for your buck--simply read How to Buy a House with No (or Little) Money Down and start making your dream a reality!