You may have to Search all our reviewed books and magazines, click the sign up button below to create a free account.
None
Preparing for war : Alabama to Richmond, January 14-June 20, 1861 -- Waiting for the great battle : Richmond to Manassas, June 21-July 21, 1861, Manassas to Centreville, Virginia : July 22-September 21, 1861 -- Camp at Centreville, Virginia : September 27-December 31, 1861 -- The road to the Peninsula : January 8-March 24, 1862 -- The Peninsula campaign and the Seven Days Battles : March 25-July 27, 1862 -- The Second Battle of Manassas to Fredericksburg, Virginia : August 9-November 18, 1862 -- The Fredericksburg campaign : December 3, 1862-February 9, 1863 -- Chancellorsville, Virginia, to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania : February 20-July 9, 1863 -- Orange, Virginia, to Petersburg, Virginia : August 22, 1863-October, 1864 -- Prison and home again : January 2-June 2, 1865 -- Epilogue -- Appendix A : List of the letters -- Appendix B : 9th Alabama Regiment casualties/enlistment totals -- Appendix C : 9th Alabama Regiment officers and infantry assignments -- Appendix D : Pvt. William Cowan McClellan's military record -- Appendix E : 9th Alabama regimental roster for Companies F and H
William of Saint-Thierry (ca. 1080–1148) became abbot of the Benedictine abbey of Saint-Thierry in about 1119, holding that office for about sixteen years and writing a large number of works, some for the guidance of the monks of his abbey and others as theological treatises. But during that same time, after meeting Bernard, abbot of the Cistercian abbey of Clairvaux, he longed to become a Cistercian. He finally satisfied that dream in 1135, when he became a monk at Signy. His final work was the first of the five books that constitute the Vita Prima Sancti Bernardi. The nine chapters in this book explore William’s thought as represented in his twenty works, ranging from his earliest theo...
First Published in 1994. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
None
Reprint of the original, first published in 1875.